Friday 18 March 2011

FOUR YEARS

Today marks the 4th anniversay of this blog. It began as a kind of ideal that many different folk would feed in their different bits of news and views about life around Hilton Church. In reality, it has been a bit of a solo project with only occasional input from others. I have enjoyed the daily discipline of journalling on various events and happenings around Hilton, as well as sharing bits of wisdom and inspiration that I have picked up along the way. It's also a very useful memory aid, because I can scroll back in the blog and check when various events took place.During these four years, FACEBOOK has emerged as the dominant internet medium for communication, and I've wondered about adding that dimension to the blog. I think I will make some changes in the not too distant future, but that probably won't be before the summer.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Thank You for your Blog over last 4years and although I have never commented on it before its been enjoyable to read and I check for updates most days. I look forward to reading the blog in the future whether here or on Facebook.

Brian Gunn said...

A useful tool Duncan, keep up the good work. Facebook is also quite useful,it is surprising the people that you come across on it!