Wednesday 13 January 2010

MSM

I have begun work on a Session called "The Mission of God" which I am leading at the MSM course on Saturday. I am more familiar with being in the role of a preacher rather than a teacher, so I am well out of my comfort zone, which is probably a good thing. I would be lying if I didn't admit to being already rather anxious about doing the seminar,so I would value your prayers as I prepare. I found this prayer within the materials very helpful:
"Lord Jesus, in the midst of all that is changing and all that you call us to do differently as your church, help us to focus on you and keep your will and purpose at the centre of all that we seek to do as your church - the body of Christ in this area. Amen.
Amazingly, the numbers signing up for the course just keep increasing. It looks like we may have nearer to 40 presnet on Saturday!

No comments: