Thursday 12 March 2009

THE VINE TRUST







The Vine Trust has been a very significant feature in the life of Hilton Church over the past 5 years. I have recently joined its Board and was therefore down in Bo'ness for a meeting last night. Thankfully they only have 3 full meeting per annum. The Vine Trust have directors in both Gibraltar and New Zealand, so I had a new experience last night, insofar as the director from Gibraltar was sharing in the meeting via Skype. I might well do this myself from time to time to save the time and expense of going to the Central belt for meetings. Despite the credit crunch, exciting things are continuing to happen with the Vine Trust both here in Scotland and in Peru. They have a record number of people going on workparties in 2009 and the number of medical groups serving on Amazon Hope remains high.I'll perhaps do some posts about all this in the near future. For the moment, I'll just post a few pictures. One of Kusi in the Andes which has progressed so much since our last visit in 2007, and one of the new boys home in Sacred Valley.

No comments: