Wednesday 4 March 2009

LIGHT HOUSE SHINES!

One of the most thrilling aspects of arriving home has been to read and hear all about the various exploits which have taken place at the Light House in my absence! Courier profiles, a new cafe manager, 150 children for a pancake party, opening on Saturdays and for lunches every day....... the list goes on and on!If this is the progress that takes place when I go away, I need to be absent more often. Hearty congratulations from me to Gwen and Susie. It's wonderful to see so many people now coming into the Light house on a daily basis

1 comment:

Murray said...

Duncan,
your comments on things occurring while you were away put me in mind of the situation when my forebear from whom I take my name undertook a mission to the Jews in Palestine. You can read more here: http://web.ukonline.co.uk/d.haslam/mccheyne/hudson/Impact_of_McCheyne.htm.

There is much we could learn in 2009 from the revival which took place in Dundee. It seems the key was then, as it was in other revivals, prayer.