Wednesday 4 March 2009

COMING HOME

I arrived back from Africa last Friday. It's always great to be home again after a trip away, and it's brilliant to be back amongst folk at Hilton Church. Robyn's internet connection was down for the entire time I was there, so I have had a complete break from e-mails and blogs which has been no bad thing. I've just read Rod's post on his experiences in Lesotho and all I can say in response is "Amen!" Robyn has made a great start to her new ministry with the street boys and Palesa is very happy being back in Lesotho. I think she especially enjoys the warm climate compared to Inverness. I'll try and do some posts over the next while about some of my experiences in Lesotho. If you want to find out more, come along to Cafe Africa at Hilton Church on Sunday 22nd March at 6.30pm.

No comments: