Friday 14 December 2007

Parent and Toddler Christmas Service

This is a time of year when the congregation go to great efforts to celebrate the birth of Jesus across all the groups we run in and for the community. Last night at 6pm, there was a short service for Parents & Toddlers, which we run on Tursdays and Fridays between 6-7.30pm. Aileen and Emily did a fine job of leading this service for all the families who had gathered. There was a lovely atmosphere and it was good to have time afterwards to share in various drinks along with mince pies. Thanks to all the people who came along to help with hospitality and do so such to make Hilton the welcoming church it is. You know who you are! We are really grateful to you. On a personal note, I began to feel my age when one of the young mothers spoke to me, and told me that she remembered me from her days at Hilton Primary School. Tempus fugit!
DM

No comments: