Monday 17 May 2010

Pentecost Sunday

I have a bit of a crazy schedule this week, so I'm spending Monday night, trying to get some planning done for the services next Sunday. I'm wondering if you can help me out, with ideas and resources for our pentecost service?
We're planning to begin our time together by gathering on the front lawn of the church.
I'm wondering whether I might be able to get 3 or 4 folk with gazebos, willing to have them erected on the lawn by 9.30am, ready for the congregation beginning to arrive from 9.45am?
We also need the use of 2 slow cookers during the service, and finally any ideas for how to create a flame effect at the front of the church. In these days of health and safety, I don't suppose we can light a fire, so we need to try and work out some kind of flame effect with wind and fire!
I would really value responses to duncan@hiltonchurch.org.uk

No comments: