Thursday 13 May 2010

GRASS


Despite the unseasonal weather with hailstones falling this week and a cold northerly wind, the grass has continued to grow. Iain Ross was busy last night keeping it all under control. One of the features of the last few years has been the diminution of areas where grass requires to be cut, as space for car parking has been created around the Lighthouse. It's possible that there may be even less grass cutting after the re-development of the garden area happens. A meeting takes place tonight for all interested parties in the Lighthouse at 7.30pm. I also received a very interesting link from Dorcas regarding ideas for garden spaces which you can read here. The images in the link look really good.I will be interested to see what plans emerge. I'm off today to Edinburgh for a 25th Anniversary Reception for the Vine Trust at Holyrood House. I'll tell you all about it when I get back!

No comments: