Friday 4 February 2011

pictures

I'm wondering if I can use the blog to ask as many folk as possible connected with Hilton Church to help me out in my preparation for Sunday. I'm thinking about Jesus' teaching that " You are the salt of the earth!" Jesus was teaching that we need to be mixed up in the activities and the affairs of society at many different levels. I'm wondering and hoping that it might be possible to persaude as many of you as possible, to overcome your customery reticence, and send me an attachment photo of yourself at work, sharing within family, friends, sport, college, school.....where ever! I want to create a collage presentation of the salt being mixed into our world. If you were able to do this in significant numbers over the next 24 hours I would be so grateful. duncan@hiltonchurch.org.uk
The pciture is of Brian Irvine campaigning with Ian Rush (formerly of Liverpool FC, against the closure of Hilton Community Centre. We are delighted to hear that all the Community Centres are going to remain open under the plans announced by the Council this week.

No comments: