Thursday 2 December 2010

bana trust

Dear Friends
It is with mixed emotions that I share with you my decision to return to Scotland. I have felt for some time now that, whilst I am privileged to have had the opportunity to work with the boys on the street and to do the job I have been doing, I have to consider my children, particularly Palesa, who is at the age where things start to matter.
I have prayed about this decision, and have not made it lightly. I trust that I am hearing what God is saying and that I am moving in His will. I believe that the signs He is sending me are very clear, and I have a great sense of peace about it.
We hope to be home by the end of the year, and I am very much looking forward to being amongst family and friends once more.
Please keep an eye out for the next newsletter for more details on how the boys are doing and on our decision to move home.
With love
Robyn and the girls

No comments: