Wednesday 27 June 2007

Signing Off

It's Wednesday afternoon and I am busy trying to get everything sorted out before I leave for a holiday in France tomorrow evening. Funeral Directors have to be phoned with information about cover, preachers and worship leaders need to be contacted, last minute visits have to be done and a whole host of other things have to be attended to. I can see myself having to pack very late tonight!

I just wanted to say how encouraging it is to see the flow of information about life in Hilton church on the blog. I imagine that things will be a little quieter than normal over the next few weeks with people coming and going on holiday, but if you are doing something interesting or want people to know about an event that is taking place, please email Stuart, so that we can all keep in touch with Hilton happenings!
DM

No comments: