Tuesday 23 June 2009

CLASH ON TV!

I’ve have had an amazing time this March and April, flying down to London for Mondays and Tuesdays to film a new children’s television programme with the BBC called “Clash ”. There were two teams of mixed boys and girls playing different instruments (I was playing my clarsach). They were from all over the U.K. We competed against each other in musical challenges and in a final competition reworking a well-known piece of classical music into a pop track! I travelled all over London to recording studios and other secret locations to film the programme. I met many amazing people and I did lots of exciting things. I’ve really enjoyed my journeys to London. The programme is due to be broadcast on Tuesday 7th July, I can’t wait! Tune in to see which team won!

Megan Kiln

No comments: