Saturday 17 December 2011

news from kiwi land

Eilidh isn't the most prolific blogger, but it sounds like she is having a good time in New Zealand.


Some of the things I have learnt in New Zealand:



You cannot call jandels flipflop, they are jandels



The weather is just like Inverness



I can navigate myself around a new city without getting too lost



Its easy to make friends when you have a Scottish accent



All New Zealands love the Scottish



Sport is very important and is better organised than in the UK



It snowed in July and everyone was very excited



Most public secondary schools are single sex



The rats tail hairstyle and the mullet is very much in with boys here



Everyone has a Scottish relation



I have made lots of friends that I know I will keep even when I leave NZ



New Zealand like Scotland is a very Patriotic country



I love New Zealand



x

No comments: