Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve

It's Christmas Eve and almost all the preparations for Christmas are done. We are going to have a candlelit watchnight service at 11.15am. I'll need to go down to the church in the late afternoon to sort out the lighting for the band, so there is enough light for reading music! It's already Christmas day in New Zealand, so heard from Eilidh who is later going to enjoy a bbq and a day outside on the beach! I'm now taking a break from blogging until the beginning of 2012. This blog is written mainly to keep folk linked to Hilton Church in the loop as to what is happening and what we are doing. It remains for me simply to thank you for your company on the journey through 2011. I am very privileged to share in the life of such a vibrant church with so many good people. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.Wishing you a joy filled Christmas and a 2012 full of peace and grace.



Duncan.

No comments: