Sunday 4 April 2010

Technology

I spent a huge amount of time this week preparing for Sunday am. Powerpoints,video clips and music take an inordinate amount of time to co-ordinate. You can only imagine my frustration this morning when the music I had downloaded from amazon and then burned onto a cd suddenly got stuck on the cd player, just as the powerpoint and music was reaching its climax point! Such are the frustrations of life. I think I know what the problem may have been, so hopefully the next time will go smoother.

1 comment:

Hilary Lacroix said...

Just found your blog and have really enjoyed it, lovely to hear what you were doing over Easter. You might be interested to see the rather less prolific, but still lovely L'Arche Inverness blog http://larcheinvernessblog.blogspot.com

Blessings!
Hilary (L'Arche/CCC)