Thursday 12 February 2009

Weddings Are Easy. Marriages Are Difficullt.

When I talk with people who come to me in preparation for marriage, I often say, “Weddings are easy, marriages are difficult.” The couple want to plan a wedding; I want to plan a marriage. I can do a wedding in twenty minutes with my eyes shut but a marriage takes year after year of alert, wide-eyed attention.” (Rev Eugene Peterson. “The Quest”)

"Connect 2" – is about taking time out to enrich your relationship through 5 sessions: 1.The Power of Commitment 2. Communication, Communication, Communication. 3. Resloving Differences, Great & Small 4. Intimacy & Togetherness 5. Living With An Eye to the Future.

Dates.
Tuesday 3 March / Tuesday 17 March / Tuesday 14 April
Tuesday 28 April / Tuesday 12 May
(Friday 13 March Ten Pin Bowling)

All sessions 8-10pm
Location: The Light House, 4, Tomatin Road
(Beside the Church)
Cost £20 (excluding bowling)

Contact: 01463 233310 / 07746 770 695
families@hiltonchurch.org.uk

No comments: