Friday 20 June 2008

'Joseph' at Hilton Primary

Tonight saw the third and last performance from the children of Hilton Primary School of the fantastic west end musical 'Joseph and his amazing technicolor dreamcoat'. The past three nights have seen the whole school, at one point, on stage being part of the show. All the cast, dancers and choir members were amazing. It was an amazing thing to be involved in and an experience I will never forget and one that I am desperate to do again. So who knows what show will be next...watch this space!

Check out the Inverness Courier next week (maybe tuesday) for a write up about the show.

Chris

PS: do you recognise anyone in the photo?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great show Chris. Wonderful to see al the children engagd together in such a life affirming show.

Anonymous said...

Hi

You will be suprised to hear that i am in that photo!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi

You will be suprised to know that I'm in that photo!!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris I loved the show and
(DOUGLAS IS SO CUTE)
He did great as Joseph.!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Heyy Great show Chris, it was excellent. I really enjoyed it ( i was in the play )

I also live near you ( in 1st year now u might remember me :) )

Hopefully see u again soon i am missing hilton so much nd missing all da cast nd crew from Joseph.

See ya all soon i will come back and vist sometime. Maybe come and knock on your door Chris u never know Haha!!

From Butler <--- Big hint hehe

Anonymous said...

Heyy Chris it was a great show i really enjoyed taking part in it.

I am missing everyone in the Cast and Crew. I am also missing Hilton ALOT!!! i really would like to be back there.

I am in 1st year now maybe you will remember me. ???
Here's a clue i live near you only about 4 or 5 streets down ( Castle Heather Avenue to be exact )

Hoep i see you all again soon i will come and vist again.

I think that Douglas was great at playing the Part of Joseph and Megan was great at the Narrator. :)

You were great at putting the play alltogether well done.

From Butler <--- Big clue of who i am Hehe. :) :)