Saturday 22 March 2008

EASTER 2008



I'm back! I haven't blogged since leaving for Uganda in January. I seemed to be the main one contributing to the blog, so I wanted to step back and see what happened when I didn't blog! It's been pretty quiet! On Thursday the blog had its 1st birthday. I've enjoyed reading other peoples contributions over the past year, and I hope that in a variety of ways we can continue to stimulate sharing through this medium. There is just so much going on around Hilton Church these days.

On Thursday, we shared in a Passover meal as we remembered Jesus sharing bread and wine with his disciples on that first Maunday Thursday. Last night, we shared in a very special Communion service to mark Good Friday. In the time of waiting between Friday and Sunday, I have been deeply moved by a blog I read this morning
Duncan

1 comment:

Rod & Jane MacLean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.