Sunday 29 July 2007

Our God is indeed a creative God

Everybody who attended Jessie and Scott 's wedding in Portree a week last Saturday were truly blessed. It was a privileged to have been part of such a splendid occasion. The wedding ceremony and the reception were wonderful. However, I could hardly pull myself away from the front lawn of the Cullin Hills Hotel.It was a beautiful evening, the sun setting over the water, the boats anchored in the bay and the majestic Cullins in the background reminded me of God's creative power. It was certainly spiritually uplifting and I couldn't get enough of it. The opening chapters of the Bible took on a new meaning for me on Saturday:
"God saw all that He had made, and it was very good. Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array."
Doda

No comments: